The Egyptian Starch and Glucose Company (ESGC) is a market leader in the manufacturing and sale of glucose products.
ESGC serves a diverse selection of sectors and, as a leading manufacturer of starch and glucose products, the company’s contributions are integral to the food and beverage, textile, and packaging material sectors. The company also produces animal feed specifically designed to meet the nutritional needs of both small and large animals. Furthermore, the company is a major supplier to a number of top-tier, multinational, and well-known brands whose products have become daily fixtures in the average consumers’ lives.
ESGC is a publicly traded company, whose major shareholders are the Americana Group and its subsidiaries.
As an industry leader, it has been a fundamental core strategy for ESGC to leverage the competitive advantages that has allowed it to maintain its top-tier position. These competitive advantages include:
• Strong brand recognition commanding a premium over competitors.
• Consistent market-share growth.
• Presence in 13 countries within Africa and the Middle East, with solid prospects for growth.
• Decades of experience in the food manufacturing sector.
• ESGC applies world-class quality standards and holds international certifications including: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BS OHSAS 18001
• ESGC operates state-of-the-art production facilities, fully upgraded and renovated to adhere to the highest environmental and operational standards.
• As a leading business-to-business manufacturer and distributor, ESGC supplies leading multinational corporations in the consumer products industry.
More than 70 years of experience in the food manufacturing sector.
Egyptian Starch & Glucose Company processes and sells starch and glucose products to an array of industries ranging from food and beverages to adhesives and packaging.
ESGC applies world-class quality standards and holds international certifications including: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BS OHSAS 18001.
Presence in 13 countries within Africa and the Middle East, with solid prospects for growth.